Friday, May 17, 2013

Word Search Puzzles




I like doing word search puzzles. I have always enjoyed doing the puzzles even as a kid. I actually have a big book of word search puzzles that I like to do once in a while. I even have a few word search puzzle games on my iphone. This is one of the things I like to do in my free time. Word search puzzles have always been the only word puzzle game that I like. I don't like crossword puzzles or sudoku,or whatever. Just word search puzzles. Doing word search puzzles helps me to relax and I think the puzzles are fun.

3 comments:

Harley_Quinn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harley_Quinn said...

I love word puzzles! I used to compete with my mom and sister growing up. I agree with you. Word puzzles are super relaxing.
Have you played number puzzles? Instead of words, they're numbers. It's a bit challenging, but it's fun.

CouponDiva said...

I love Puzzles. Have you tried Soduko? That puzzle blows my mind.