The first time I saw a star wars movie, I think I was in the Jr. High or in the beginning of high school. That is when my family purchased the VHS tapes in the photo. The tapes are of the original trilogy without any of the changes made later, like all the added CGI and stuff. I have seen all the films. I saw "The Phantom Menace" and "Revenge of the Sith" in theaters, and the rest of them the first time I saw them was at home. My favorite movies are the three in the "original trilogy". I thought the "prequel trilogy" was ok but not as good as the originals. As a result, I have seen the "original trilogy" many more times than the prequel one. My favorite character in the series is "Yoda". He's just a cool character.
1 comment:
I know what you mean! My favorite is the second movie of the original three, "The empire Strikes Back". It's so dark and fun. Yoda is cool but Darth is awesome on it's darkness, ha ha ha. By the way I also have the VHS set and I saw the the original one when I was about 10 or 11 in 1981, in a different country. How's that for a long time ago in a country far, far away! :)
Post a Comment